JecoEng Ltd provides water supply and sanitation engineering services for Fiji villages and rural settings, e.g. schools.
JecoEng Ltd will operate in close co-operation with the New Zealand company, ecoEng Ltd., who will provide technical and engineering back up to JecoEng Ltd.
The capability of JecoEng is to provide a service package to clients for water supply, wastewater sanitation and stormwater services for a village, rural schools and other rural developments. This package can include some or all of the following:
- Traditional and culturally appropriate engagement and consultation with the Fijian village community at all stages through a project.
- Site assessment and/or audit of existing services to identify current status of services, failures and real and relative risks.
- Carryout an issues and options evaluation, risk mitigation and impact assessment (in terms of public health, ecosystem health and stability, cultural and social amenity service, technical, engineering and economic feasibility).
- Full engineering design, specifications and cost assessment (NPV) for preferred options.
- Project manage installation of a project.
- Prepare operation and maintenance programmes and manuals for water supply, wastewater sanitation and stormwater services for a village, rural schools and other rural developments.
- Prepare and present training programmes for all key stakeholders of the project.
There is a significant capability gap within Fiji in terms of service providers that can objectively carry out the type of services that JecoEng proposes to offer.
JecoEng Ltd (Viliame Jeke is the Principal Engineering Technician and one of the Directors) has a strong track record in village community consultation and engagement and project management for water supply and sanitation infrastructure installation, mechanical engineering, servicing and maintenance and electrical service trade.
ecoEng Ltd is a New Zealand based consulting engineering company (Andrew Dakers is Principal Engineer and one of the Directors) with a strong track record in community engagement, site assessment, options assessment, engineering design, and ecosystem impact assessment, risk assessment, regulatory compliance and training, for small scale wastewater, stormwater and water supply engineering.
P.O. Box 73